Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Signals2 benchmark
From: Gottlob Frege (gottlobfrege_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-11 12:17:26

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 9:51 PM, Niall Douglas
<s_sourceforge_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 10 Feb 2015 at 17:22, Gottlob Frege wrote:
>
>> It sounds like Nigel has convinced Nevin that for a hypothetical
>> thread-safe + non-thread-safe "Signals3", we could/would do it the
>> right way.
>
> Nigel? Did we or did we not work together in the same office and team
> for ten and a half months??? :)
>
> Niall

Wow, I wish I could say it was auto-correct. Funny thing is that I
reread that sentence a couple of times before sending it, because
something didn't seem right, but I thought it was the grammar. :-( I
can only say I've been getting about the same amount of sleep as you
lately, and haven't been thinking straight. Sorry!

Timothy,
I mean Tony.