Subject: [Boost-users] Min cut between two vertices, undirected graph
From: Mads Jensen (mje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-12 05:24:38

Hi,

The Stoer Wagner implementation only takes as input a complete graph,
and then it computes the min cut with the parity map indicating which
cut set the vertex belongs to. I need something for computing the
minimum cut between two arbitrary vertices given as input for an
undirected graph. Edmonds Karps works just for a directed graph.

Any help with this will be highly appreciated.

--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Kind regards,
Mads Jensen