Subject: [Boost-users] Unable to build old project using boost
From: Max (more4less_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-11 06:33:31

Hi guys,
This must be a trivial question, but I just couldn't sort it out.
I'm compiling a old project which used to work fine. But now I received a bunch of errors (this is not a surprise because the project have a lot of other dependencies and I'm in the way of setting them up) with the first one as:
c:\lib\boost_1_49_0\boost\type_traits\add_lvalue_reference.hpp(19) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&&'
I'm using Win 7 SP1 + VS 2008 with SP + boost 1.49.0 (I'm using this because I previous used this. If this works fine, I will consider migrating to the latest version)
Thanks for any hints.

Best regards,
Max