Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost::posix_time::time_period and boost::serialization
From: Lakin Wecker (lakin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-01 16:44:28

On 2015-06-01 14:01, Robert Ramey wrote:
> On 6/1/15 7:45 AM, Lakin Wecker wrote:
>> I'm having some issues getting the following example to compile in
>> g++4.9, or clang 3.6, using boost 1.58.0
>
> There were significant changes in vector serialization in this version
> and this might be causing the problem. Try replacing the
> boost/serialization/vector.hpp in your copy with the one from the
> latest github serialization version in the master branch.

Thanks! That got me further. The example doesn't fully compile yet, with
this error:

In file included from test.cpp:6:0:
vector.hpp: In function ‘void boost::serialization::load(Archive&,
std::vector<U, Allocator>&, unsigned int, mpl_::false_)’:
vector.hpp:91:5: error: ‘collection_load_impl’ is not a member of
‘boost::serialization::stl’
      stl::collection_load_impl(ar, t, count, item_version);

There is no reference to this function in 1.58.0 - so it's likely new
and I will need to pull in more of the github version of
boost::serialize.

Lakin