Subject: [Boost-users] Thinking in HDF5
From: nitin chandra (nitinchandra1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-29 14:59:27

Hello All,

I have been on this for a long time and have done a lot of research /
reading on this topic, HDF5.

To use it for development of in-house software for design calculation
of various alignments.

A lot many time the basic alignment information is picked from a map /
satellite imageries. Kilometre, ground level, geographic feature on
the proposed route, etc. , in a csv file.

Any where between 7-9 files are generated for each alignment.

1. How to read / write data into the HDF5 file ? What after creating root ?

2. In a regular situation, I have 2 input file with 3 column csv data,
and 2 output files.
How to do that within the same root ?

Will be working in Python and c / c++.

This is just the basic. If I can do this much, I can do the rest, hopefully :)

Thanks to All

Nitin

PS :- Will post in scipy-user list too.