Boost Users :
Subject: [Boost-users] Boost.DLL formal review is ending soon - submit your reviews
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir.prus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-09 14:13:55
I wanted to remind that the formal review of Boost.DLL library by Antony
Polukhin is nearing the end - the last day to submit reviews is Sunday.
Of course, not much discussion is likely to happen on Sunday,
so if you have any thoughts, sending them on Thursday or Friday will
be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
The summary of the library features and review checklists are reproduced
Boost.DLL is a C++98 library for comfortable work with DLL and DSO. Library
provides a portable across platforms way to:
- load libraries at runtime
- import and export any native functions and variables
- make alias names for C++ mangled functions and symbols
- query libraries/objects and executables for sections and exported
- self loading and self querying
- getting program and module location by exported symbol
The documentation can be found at:
and the source can be obtained at:
Please post your reviews on the mailing list and if possible, answer the
- Should the library be accepted?
- How useful is it?
- What's your evaluation of
- How much effort did you put into your evaluation?
- Did you attempt to use the library? On what systems and compilers?
Unsubscribe & other changes:
Boost-users list run by williamkempf at hotmail.com, kalb at libertysoft.com, bjorn.karlsson at readsoft.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, wekempf at cox.net