Subject: Re: [Boost-users] problem of getting vertex_index_t property
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-24 01:26:50

According to the documentation, you have vecS as out edge container and setS as vertex container. The template parameter list in
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_58_0/libs/graph/doc/adjacency_list.html is given as:

adjacency_list<OutEdgeList, VertexList, Directed, VertexProperties, EdgeProperties, GraphProperties, EdgeList>

-- Jeremiah Willcock