Subject: Re: [Boost-users] unsupported version problem of serialization of graph
From: Marcin Zalewski (marcin.zalewski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-30 00:15:57

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 3:45 AM breadbread1984 <breadbread1984_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> I am using boost graph library. I can serialize the graph successfully. But
> when deserialized a graph from the file, an unsupported version exception
> was
> throwed out. I created a minimum runnable example and posted it [here]
> (http://www.rapidshare.com.cn/Bq95n2v). The serialized graph file is
> enclosed
> as well. The file is generated with the same version of graph library.
> Could
> anyone help me to find the problem? thx!

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_58_0/libs/serialization/doc/exceptions.html#unsupported_version

It seems that you may have created the archive with one version of the
archive library and then tried to read it with another. Does that sound
like a possibility?