Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [multi-index] multi-index type trait
From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-22 15:12:57

Elizabeta <elizabeta.petreska <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi
> thank you for you reply. This is straightforward solution , but how to
> the same without using variadic templates. I am using vs2010 and it
> doesn't support them

Please keep some of the post you're answering to in yours, so as to
provide context. I can deduce you refer to one of my first two
solutions (the third does not use variadic args), but which in
particular is lost in the process. Check

http://www.boost.org/community/policy.html#quoting

for useful info on Boost posting guidelines.

As for not using variadic args, simply replace typename... Args with
as many template args the index specifier takes (3 for ordered and
ranked indices, 4 for hashed indices, 1 for sequenced and random accÌ)¥¹‘¥•Ì¤¸())½…Å×µ¸43ÍÁ•è5׎è)Q•±•›͹¥