Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Boost-announce] [boost] [afio] Formal review of Boost.AFIO
From: Ahmed Charles (acharles_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-09-01 03:39:22

I have received/noted these additional reviews:

Andreas Schafer <gentryx_at_[hidden]>
Antony Polukhin <antoshkka_at_[hidden]>
Giovanni Piero Deretta <gpderetta_at_[hidden]>

If you are still working on a review that you would like to be
considered, let me know. Otherwise, I'll be summarizing the results in a
future mail.