Subject: [Boost-users] fatal error LNK1104 cannot open file 'boost_unit_test_framework.lib'
From: Anshuman Sinha (amatya.rakshasa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-09-17 16:05:48

Hi,

I'm building Quantlib 16.2 and have built Boost 1.59.0 using the NuGet
package in VS2013.

Of the 19 projects in Quantlib, 18 are built successfully while 1 project,
testsuite, fails.

I am getting the error that 'boost_unit_test_framework.lib' cannot be
opened.

The file physically does not exist on my computer, possibly because I am
using NuGet in VS2013 to install boost and it's doing the header only thing.

Can you please recommend how I can solve this issue?

Thanks,
Amatya

--
*Pretty simple neat puzzle*: Assume the earth is a perfect sphere. Show
that at any given time, there exist two antipodal points with the same