Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] k-shortest path
From: Vicky Vergara (vicky_vergara_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-23 17:05:09

Hello Irek:

Sorry for the complex implementation we have.

The main idea is that the data is on a data base so you call using an SQL query.

ksp= k shortest Paths

The main directory is:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/tree/master/src/ksp/src
the ksp.h & ksp.h are for linking into the database

This one:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/blob/master/src/ksp/src/ksp_driver.cpp
Is where the data we got from the data base gets passed to the algorithm

Here is the algorithm:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/blob/master/src/ksp/src/pgr_ksp.hpp
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/blob/master/src/ksp/src/pgr_ksp.cpp

In this line :
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/blob/master/src/ksp/src/pgr_ksp.hpp#L28

we include the following file:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/blob/master/src/dijkstra/src/pgr_dijkstra.hpp
because we use dijkstra.

And
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/blob/master/src/common/src/baseGraph.hpp
is a wrapper that simplifies boost.Graph to what we use.

I hope this "small guide" helps.

Vicky