Subject: [Boost-users] [signals2] connected signal not being called
From: Glenn Ramsey (gr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-25 20:22:54

Hi,

In a program I have a function connected to to a signal that is being called
periodically. At a certain point the function inexplicably stops being called.
Other functions that are connected to the same signal and same group are still
being called at this time. As far as I am aware disconnect() has not been called
and connection.connected() returns true and connection.blocked() returns false
for this function.

This seems very strange to me and I'm wondering if there is something that I
have overlooked. It's not the sort of thing that could be reproduced with a
simple example. What would be a good way to debug this?

Glenn