Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Levelization of DAG in Boost graph -- trying again
From: bhattach (bhattach_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-30 15:46:14

Dominique:

Thanks for the response! I believe you're saying the general answer is
"you've to do this yourself" -- which is what I expected. I also believe you
can have a simpler solution -- see
http://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-longest-path-directed-acyclic-graph/

It's based on topological sorting (available with BGL -- don't have to write
your own, unlike the solution shown at the URL above) followed by a one-pass
traversal of the vertices in the topologically sorted order to compute level
number/longest path distance using your own code.

Don't have time to code and debug today. Will post the answer when I do this
next week.

Debashis.