Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] Segmentation fault with parallel BGL
From: Marcin Zalewski (marcin.zalewski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-11-02 07:50:06

On Nov 2, 2015 6:55 AM, "Quaglino Alessio" <alessio.quaglino_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Is anyone using the parallel BGL? The following code gives me a
segmentation fault for the parallel case but I can’t figure out what can be
wrong. You can replace PetscInitialize and PetscFinalize with the
respective standard MPI calls.

Could you try with fewer vertices (just a few) and see if this still
happens? If it does, can you try to add some edges and see if it makes a
difference? A couple more things to try is to use a single MPI process
and dummy_property_map.
See if any of these steps make a difference.

> Regards,
> Alessio Quaglino
>

> #define PARALLEL_GRAPH
>
> using namespace boost;
> using boost::graph::distributed::mpi_process_group;
>
> typedef adjacency_list <vecS, vecS, undirectedS> SerialGraph;
> typedef adjacency_list<vecS, distributedS<mpi_process_group, vecS>,
undirectedS> Graph;
> typedef iterator_property_map<std::vector<int>::iterator,
property_map<Graph, vertex_index_t>::type> LocalMap;