Subject: Re: [Boost-users] libboost_system-vc110-XXXX_54.lib: Why can't I use the static boost library?
From: Andreas Kopeinig (ankopein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-11-17 15:27:29

Thank you all very much,

I really appreciate your help and your fast answers. I just managed to
get my stuff working, although I still don't know for sure what caused
this error. I just set up the project again and included my libraries
and suddenly it was working. Maybe there were just some problems with my
previous visual studio solution file.

Nevertheless thank you very much.
Cheers Andy :-)