Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Convert big endian to little endian (floating point values)
From: Jeff Garland (azswdude_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-12-08 19:07:34

Not currently -- right from the docs under floating point support it sez...

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_59_0/libs/endian/doc/index.html

Support for floating point types was removed from Boost 1.58.0 because
there was not enough time to resolve reliability concerns. It is expected
that floating point support will be available in Boost 1.59.0.

Since those are the 1.59 docs I'd infer that it wasn't fixed in 1.59.

Jeff