Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Integrate Boost Server in DLL
From: Jithendrakumar K (jittu.220295_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-12-11 05:09:14

Hi,

Any solution please, i have tried to integrate async server in a dll but
io_service was holding the rest of the dll code execution so i have did
same as this link
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33369388/boostasio-ioservice-holds-the-rest-of-my-code-run/33371379#33371379>
where it'll pass io_service as seperate thread so now dll is compiling
successfully but the solution suggested in link
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33369388/boostasio-ioservice-holds-the-rest-of-my-code-run/33371379#33371379>
is throwing exception and leading application to crash.
i couldn't reproduce the error.
Can anyone pls suggest whats the wrong here, i am new to Boost Asio and i
am not able to find any solution for this.

*Regards*,
Jithendrakumar K.

--
Regards,