Subject: Re: [Boost-users] how to help an object to delete itself the boost way
From: Ireneusz Szcześniak (irek.szczesniak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-12-18 04:37:02

Richard, your comments are spot-on. The problem is that the object
should not care how it was created. Now I still remember that these
objects are dynamically created, but later I might forget that, and
create objects differently, thus causing problems.

Now it's clear for me, that objects should not delete themselves.

As you mention, an object should notify some piece of code to delete
it later. That's how I implemented it just now.

Thanks for your advice!