Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [regex] link errors on 1.60 update
From: James Walker (jamesw_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-12-28 12:51:38

On 12/24/2015 1:01 AM, John Maddock wrote:

> My suspicion is that you are linking to the wrong version of
> libboost_regex: from 1.60 onwards the symbols are all mangled with the
> Boost version number so this is the error you get if you happened to
> have say 1.58 still in your search path.
>
> HTH, John.

I resolved the error by removing all the object files and fully
rebuilding the project. I would have sent a "never mind" message
earlier, but for some reason the list server was set to not send me
copies of my own posts, so I couldn't reply to my own post, and I didn't
want to start a new thread. Sorry about the noise.