Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Using Coroutines in the Visitor Pattern (use-case: BGL event visitor)
From: Nat Goodspeed (nat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-18 19:16:35

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 8:54 AM, Daniel Hofmann <daniel_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> For example this is a small breadth first search example I came up with:
>
>> https://gist.github.com/daniel-j-h/e405071c553ea660c4ce
>
> where you can just iterate over the vertices in breadth first order, due
> to how the control flow is inverted.

Nice. I'm glad you're using the coroutine library's iterator support
for range 'for'.

> I love it, and I think pairing Boost.Coroutine and Boost.Graph is simply
> beautiful and probably even worth writing a blog post or a small article
> about it.

Are you planning to attend C++ Now in Aspen, CO next May? I think it's
worth giving a talk, but while I know some aspects of the coroutine
library fairly well, I would need to team up with someone with
realistic BGL use cases -- ideally using a few different BGL
algorithms. Would you be interested in teaming up to give a talk like
that? The proposal deadline is January 29th [0].

[0] http://cppnow.org/2016-conference/announcements/2015/11/17/call-for-submission.html