Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [gsoc16] Attn: We need 2016 mentors and project ideas for Boost!
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-20 07:01:01

<...>

> If you think yourself able to mentor a student doing some work on
> Boost
> this summer, *please* consider adding a description of the proposed
> work
> item and your name to the list.

I'll happily mentor:
* Anurag Ghosh if he wishes to continue the work on Boost.Document in terms
of GSoC. During GSoC2015 he was showing good progress, but a lot of work
remain to be done for the library.
* Cosmin Boaca. He's woking on a Boost.Trie for free for a year now and
already improved the implementation significantly.

And that's all! I wish to make "Boost review ready" at least one of the
GSoC projects before starting new ones. And I'll have no time during Spring
to qualify new/unknown-to-me students.

--
Best regards,
Antony Polukhin