Subject: [Boost-users] boost serialization
From: Виктория Доможакова (viktoriyabuzanova_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-20 08:49:36

I use boost serialization in my project. I I conducted f an experiment:
1) I removed one line with the data in the boost archive file.
2) I started my project.
3) All variables initialized in the constructor.
4) Value of variables loaded from boost archive in order .
5) When queue comes to removing values , I get exeption (I handle exeption with try-catch ) and file didn't read to end and close.
6) But this variable is equal  to the value next after removal .
My question: why this variable is equal  to the value next after removal . if this variable has value from constructor than it is more logic.

--
Виктория Доможакова