Boost Users :
Subject: [Boost-users] boost serialization
From: ÐÐ¸ÐºÑÐ¾ÑÐ¸Ñ ÐÐ¾Ð¼Ð¾Ð¶Ð°ÐºÐ¾Ð²Ð° (viktoriyabuzanova_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-20 08:49:36
I use boost serialization in my project. I I conducted f an experiment:
1) I removed one line with the data in the boost archive file.
2) I started my project.
3) All variables initialized in the constructor.
4) Value of variables loaded from boost archive in order .
5) When queue comes to removing values , I get exeption (I handle exeption with try-catch ) and file didn't read to end and close.
6) But this variable is equalÂ to the value next after removal .
My question: why this variable is equalÂ to the value next after removal . if this variable has value from constructor than it is more logic.
-- ÐÐ¸ÐºÑÐ¾ÑÐ¸Ñ ÐÐ¾Ð¼Ð¾Ð¶Ð°ÐºÐ¾Ð²Ð°
Boost-users list run by williamkempf at hotmail.com, kalb at libertysoft.com, bjorn.karlsson at readsoft.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, wekempf at cox.net