Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Documentation for Boost Range
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-05-17 04:58:02

Excellent!

This looks a shining example of how examples should be provided as part of the documentation of all Boost (and other) libraries.

(A jamfile that runs all these would be useful too, allowing one to easily add others).

I'd email to the author directly to discuss how this could be amalgamated with the existing docs.

(Using a git fork sounds a good idea, but you might be wasting your time if rejected).

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse