Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Documentation for Boost Range
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-05-19 04:02:29

I understand better how difficult a task you have set yourself!

(But I worry that comparing with 'expected' output is combining/confusing testing with documentation?)

Is/could it be possible to change the syntax coloring with change to a (possibly external) CSS files?

A jamfile to run all of these examples would still be really good.

Paul

PS I'd also point out that one could add the examples to Doxygen-syntax comments.
For anyone starting on documenting a new library, this might be easier? But you didn't start from there...

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse
Kendal UK LA8 8AB