Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost 1.61.0 has been released
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-05-19 18:43:44

On 18 May 2016 at 08:05, Vladimir Prus <vladimir.prus_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Tom has pointed a typo in file names in the file. Correct one is now
> attached, and instructions
> for validating are the same:

I added the to the website, it's currently linked from the release
notes, and if it's okay, I'll add a link to the download page at some
point. Although it can't be underestimated just how little I care or
understand about any of this stuff, so I'm sure I've done it all
wrong. If line endings make a difference then it might not work since
git converted the file to unix style automatically, so let me know.

I also don't really want to add all the instructions to the release
notes, so if someone wants to write generic instructions for another
page, I could put that up and link to it.