Subject: Re: [Boost-users] iostreams: ceased devolopment?
From: Alex Olivas (olivas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-06-03 16:32:01

The process is currently pretty simple. It's not that different than
the standard open source model. Feel free to fork that repo and submit
pull requests. Watch the repo and comment on development. For this
particular library there are currently 23 open pull requests. Please
feel free to comment on those pull requests as well. At some point
BLOMs will be able to commit directly to the library, but for now PRs
are the way to go.

For more information about the BLOM program check out this page :
http://beta.boost.org/community/official_library_maintainer_program.html

I still need to update that site and get it merged to the live site,
which hopefully will happen soon.
Alex.