Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost] Checking interest in stacktrace library
From: Ernest Zaslavsky (ernest.zaslavsky_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-06-21 05:07:28

Not sure I got you right.
Do you mean catching exception somewhere top level and then showing stack of the original throw point? Isnt it stored (sorry, it was a long time ago) in EXCEPTION_POINTERS' member ContextRecord? AFAIR, if you use __try and __except and pass expression to __except with GetExceptionInformation() you are good to extract the original location of the exception (apparently unhandled) be it C++ or structured exception. Again, AFAIR, the only compiler option you have to set is /SEH