Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Backend of multi_index container
From: Anaswara Nair (anaswara.nn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-06-24 08:52:37

I had a file containing about 0.1 million records, each record
containing seven fields(two strings
and five 64 bit integers). I indexed(ordered_unique) one of
the integer fields and tried inserting the records to a multiindex container
and it took only about 650 milliseconds. Inserting the same to a SQLite DB
took almost 1 second. So, will inserting a really really huge amount of
records will degrade the performance?