Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost::serialize 1.61 ticket #12141 not quite fixed for VS2015? (Robert Ramey)
From: Colin Humphries (colin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-06-30 12:13:18

Hello Robert,

Thank you for your quick reply. Today I down-loaded and rebuilt boost
1.61.0, for both .zip and .7z versions from boost.org but I still see that
final expanded line.

Regards

Colin Humphries

On 6/26/16 3:33 PM, Colin Humphries wrote:

> After converting to boost 1.61 and Visual Studio 15 we now see a

> problem closely related to one reported in ticket #12141. Our XML

> archives now end with the following 2 lines:

> </boost_serialization>

> &lt;/boost_serialization&gt;

> Could someone suggest a quick fix please? I think the problem must be

> in archive/impl/xml_woarchive_impl.ipp but I cannot grasp how

> the archive destructor emits the last line.

When this was reported we took emergency action to make sure it was
addressed before the final release. Are you sure you have the actual 1.61
final release?

Robert Ramey