Subject: Re: [Boost-users] substantial lag time difference from boost::thread 1.57 and 1.60
From: David Medine (dmedine_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-07-08 20:29:56

Sure, 10 or so ms is fine. I just want to be consistent and correct. I
don't want to tell people the lag is one thing when it's another.
However, I'm starting to think that it isn't boost::thread, but perhaps
some other boost library that is somehow less efficient in more recent
releases. It will take some time to track this down. If anyone else has
had an experience like this, please chime in!