Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Problem using Boost 1.61.0 with VTK Marching Cubes
From: Roger Leigh (rleigh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-07-15 12:19:27

On 15/07/16 06:47, PAUL SMITH wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
>
> I asked this question to boost-bugs, but I was told not to expect a
> response from that email address and instead ask here.
>
> I seem to be having a problem using Boost 1.61.0 in conjunction with VTK
> 7.0.0.

You aren't finding the Boost libraries, or linking with them. Example:

find_package(Boost 1.46 REQUIRED COMPONENTS filesystem)
target_link_libraries(MarchingCubes2 Boost::filesystem)

That will ensure that the Boost libraries are on the include search
path, as well as to link with the filesystem library and any other
required libraries, like Boost::system.

Regards,
Roger