Subject: [Boost-users] Boost Social Event at CppCon 2016
From: Jon Kalb (jonkalb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-07-22 21:47:48

Boost Users,

Because a lot of Boosters are going to be attending CppCon, we¹d like to
arrange a social event for Boosters/C++Now attendees.
    http://cppcon.org/

If you are planning to attend CppCon or even If you are just going to be in
or around Bellevue, Washington between September 17th and 23rd and you¹d
like to join us for dinner, please let us know so we can get a count. Please
send mail to:
    social_at_[hidden]

Once we settle on a date, etc, we¹ll let everyone who responded know when
and where, so please let us know, even if you are a ³maybe.²
If you are attending, please make your hotel reservations soon. We are
likely to sell out of our room block.
    http://cppcon.org/lodging/

I hope to see you at CppCon.

Jon