Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Windows installation issues
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-07-29 02:06:54

In case you would like to use fortran (STL does not provide that, so you
could not build LPACK f.e.), there is another distro, provided by a company
called equation.com (which does include gfortran). Several releases are
available and equation.com also provide weekly snapshot builds of GCC. Both
32 and 64 bit builds are ready for download. I have test-driven this one as
well, just for your info.

I quote: "This web page provides Fortran, C and C++ for Windows for
download. Equation Solution build the compilers from GCC. gFortran, gcc and
g++ are high performance compilers, and absolutely free under General
Public License. Binaries distributed at this site are a variant of GCC.
Distributions of Equation Solution have indepentent settings. The major
change is the library to support parallel processing has been replaced."

The equation-distro can be found here:
http://www.equation.com/servlet/equation.cmd?fa=fortran

degski