Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost::serialization::array for Orocos RTT
From: Gavin Lambert (gavinl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-08-04 00:05:12

On 3/08/2016 23:29, Sambeet Panigrahi wrote:
> I gave the following includes
> #include <boost/serialization/array.hpp>
> #include <boost/array.hpp>
>
> I know boost::array exists,but does boost::serialization::array
> exist?Because in the namespace serialization in the
> boost/serialization/array.hpp, I could not find such a template.
>
> namespace boost { namespace serialization {
[...]
> template<class T>
> class array_wrapper :
> public wrapper_traits<const array_wrapper< T > >

Looks like it's called array_wrapper instead of array in your version.

Which is odd, since you claimed to be using 1.44, and these say differently:

   http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_44_0/boost/serialization/array.hpp

https://github.com/boostorg/serialization/blob/1b9dc31ba/include/boost/serialization/array.hpp

If you obtained the Boost library from an SDK vendor instead of directly
from Boost, you should probably ask them why it is different.