Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Issues trying to use boost::unordered_map
From: Ram (sourceopen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-09-29 04:27:00

Hi Gavin,

I guess my previous mail didnt reach you due to its size. Here it is,
"
Hi Gavin,

[
If you rename the .i file as a .cpp you can then add it to your project and
right-click-Compile it individually. If it still shows the original line
numbers then generate the .i file again but turn on the "Preprocess
Suppress Line Numbers" setting as well.
]
I will definitely try this right away and let you know.

[
Since this is C++11 code, let's go back to basics for a moment. Exactly
*which* version of Visual Studio are you using?
]
I am NOT using C++11. I am using Visual Studio 2005,
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
Version 8.0.50727.867 (vsvista.050727-8600)
Thanks,
Ram