Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [release] Boost 1.62.0 release available
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-04 05:45:47

On 4 October 2016 at 04:23, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 4:20 AM, Asbjørn <lordcrc_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> On 28.09.2016 17:32, Rene Rivera wrote:
>>>
>>> Release 1.62.0 of the Boost C++ Libraries is now available.
>>

>> It seems there's some issue with the Asio documentation[1].
>>
>> Clicking on Asio[2] in the documentation page[3] leads to a "too many
>> redirects" error.
>

> Works for me on OSX Chrome. Maybe Daniel fixed it already.

I manually built it yesterday and also changed the site to remove
redirect loops from master, so missing documentation should be a 404
now.

The problem is that the asio documentation requires an explicit target
to be built, so the new build script doesn't build it. Is it possible
for the asio documentation jamfile to know when it's run from the main
documentation build script? It wants to build a different version of
the documentation for standalone releases.