Subject: [Boost-users] GCC 5.3.0 failing Features Check when building Boost
From: Carlos Ferreira (carlosmf.pt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-06 17:55:42

Hello

I'm having some issues regarding the features check, when build Boost using
OpenWRT GCC 5.3.0 cross-compiler for armv7. I'm building against musl.

I have passed -std=c++14 to the cxxflags, but it seems to have no effect.

This is the features output

> - 32-bit : yes
> - arm : yes
> - symlinks supported : yes
> - C++11 mutex : yes
> - lockfree boost::atomic_flag : no
> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_auto_declarations : no
> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_constexpr : no
> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_defaulted_functions : no
> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_final : no
> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_hdr_tuple : no
> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_lambdas : no
> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_noexcept : no
> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_nullptr : no
> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_rvalue_references : no
> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_template_aliases : no
> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_thread_local : no
> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_variadic_templates : no
> - has_icu builds : no
> warning: Graph library does not contain MPI-based parallel components.
> note: to enable them, add "using mpi ;" to your user-config.jam
> - zlib : yes
> - iconv (libc) : no
> - iconv (separate) : yes
> - icu : no
> - icu (lib64) : no
> - native-atomic-int32-supported : yes
> - pthread-supports-robust-mutexes : yes
> - compiler-supports-visibility : yes
> - gcc visibility : yes
> - long double support : yes
> - zlib : yes

What am I missing, so that all those cxx_* features can be checked?

--
Carlos Miguel Ferreira
Researcher at Telecommunications Institute