Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost test failures on arm platform
From: Carlos Ferreira (carlosmf.pt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-10 07:37:32

It seems that, because i'm cross-compiling, the boost building system
is trying to check if the compiler supports all of those c++11
features.
The thing is, in order to do that, the build system compiles a sheet of code.
One of those files is this one:
boost_1_62_0/libs/rational/test/constexpr_test.cpp

Then, the build system does what no one would think when using a
cross-compiler... it tries to execute the resultant binary on the host
computer... It obviously fails. That is happening for all of those
cxx11_ tests.
Because of this, I'm unable to build Boost.Fiber for my Raspberries
with OpenWRT.

Can anyone help me with a solution?