Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost test failures on arm platform
From: Carlos Ferreira (carlosmf.pt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-11 11:20:28

Thank you Oliver of the help.

Unfortunatly, those dependencies aren't the only ones being executed.
There is another dependency that is being executed, which is:
  "lockfree boost::atomic_flag : no"
This dependency is being executed by Boost.Thread.

Oliver, does Fiber through Context requires that flag? Because, I can
build both Thread And Context, but I still cant build Fiber, even
though I removed all of the Fiber requirements.

PS: I have opened a tick here: https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/12520