Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost test failures on arm platform
From: Carlos Ferreira (carlosmf.pt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-12 09:09:32

And that is what keeps me puzzling... also, I do not see any attempt
by the building system, to compile any of the Fiber modules.
Why is this not happening?
Is there some process which could prevent the Fiber modules from being
compiled? Some dependency or architecture requirement?

The only alternative that I remember is, to completly ignore the Boost
building system and create a makefile to build boost, while checking
the requirements in another way.