Subject: Re: [Boost-users] upgrade from boost 1.39 to boost 1.50. Issue with regex_match
From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-20 06:37:03

On 20/10/2016 11:00, MAURICE Jean wrote:
> So ...
> I spent a long time to step into the app with the debugger. The string "{m_pimpl={...}}" is what the debugger shows in childNode.infoNode.rFullPathFilePattern.

I don't believe that's a string, m_pimpl is just the name of the single
variable in the regex object that points to it's internal data, but I
repeat: *you cannot easily see the stored regular expression in the
debugger*, you will need to call the str() member function or else
stream to cout or clog or something to extract that information.

I'll need the contents of the string that you are trying to match
against as well to explain why no match occurs.

John.

Ok, update, you might be able to get to the stored expression via:

childNode.infoNode.rFullPathFilePattern.m_pimpl.px->m_expression

or maybe not...