Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [geometry] Cannot compile boost::geometry::intersection
From: Stanley Friesen (friesens_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-11-16 17:02:04

The reference to boost/serialization comes about since the module in question
also makes use of a logging facility that uses boost serialization for
output, and the include file for the logger is before the include files for
geometry.

Thanks for the answer, I will try that and see if it works. In fact I had
completely forgotten that an intersection can generate disjoint pieces,
since most of the data I have doesn't do that. (We are parceling map areas
onto a rectangular grid, the clip bound is the current rectangle boundary,
and the area is the map data).