Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Do we have plan to support VS 2017?
From: Trueman, Chris (ctrueman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-11-29 03:47:04

I posted recently how I built 1.62 with Visual Studio 2017 RC. Find it here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/boost-list/visual$20studio$202017$20rc%7Csort:relevance/boost-list/g2gswFUuTrs/vfivy8mBCAAJ

My first attempt called it the vc150 toolset build. csiga@... pointed out that I should call it the vc141 toolset which needed a further change. The full thread has the details.

Chris.