Subject: [Boost-users] Can I config process_id to log file name in the .ini setting file using Boost.Log?
From: Bruce (liu.bl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-02-04 05:25:01

Hi,

I am using Boost.Log to output log file and using .ini file to config it.
Now I need to start the exe file from the same directory for more than two instance with different start id, something like this:
>start my_app.exe 1
>start my_app.exe 2

But currently only the first instance output the log content and the second one can't get the log file because the two exe uses the same log file. So I need to tell the app to use the different log file.

So I want to config the .ini file to add process_id to the output file name, but I don't know how?

I want to config the ini file like this but it failed:-(
FileName="./log/mylog_%ProcessID%.log"

Is there a way to add precess id to the output file name?

Thanks.