Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [context/coroutine] DLL link errors in VS2015
From: Gavin Lambert (gavinl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-02-26 23:27:29

On 24/02/2017 19:48, Oliver Kowalke via Boost-users wrote:
> Please try to use the boost.context code from branch develop (github) -
> I think it is related to see #41 (boost.context)

What were the actual code changes related to that issue? I don't see
anything linked. Is it just header changes or will I have to rebuild
the library?

Also: commit b4e18ff60049 on context is going to cause problems, as
mentioned before: you can't export something that contains
thread-locals. Whatever code was released in 1.63 seems fine and didn't
need changing, or at least did not generate any warnings/errors related
to exports.