Subject: Re: [Boost-users] error running boost book
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-02 17:36:00

On 25 February 2017 at 23:53, Clark Sims via Boost-users
<boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I get the following error when I cd to BOOST_ROOT/doc and run ../bjam
> My ~/user-config.jam looks fine. I pasted it bellow the error. Does anyone know how to fix this?

It looks like the dll documentation build is using the library's
'include' directory for the doxygen documentation, which is removed
during the release process, so it isn't finding any files for the
doxygen build command - I think that's why it's saying "missing
argument sources". You could work around that by adding a softlink
from 'libs/dll/include/boost' to 'boost', but it's probably better to
try building with a git checkout, as there might be other similar
problems.