Subject: [Boost-users] Boost Asio not built
From: Balázs Bámer (bamerbalazs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-07 06:38:27

Hi All,

I have downloaded Boost 1.63 the second time. On my home computer, building
it yielded all libraries. However, I do similar now at work, and it won't
build Asio.

First I do
./bootstrap.sh --with-libraries=all

Then I build, but these are the results:
balazs_at_bamer-debian:/opt/boost-1.63$ ls stage/lib/ |grep asio|wc
      0 0 0
Although there are cpp files, that should be turned into a linbrary:
balazs_at_bamer-debian:/opt/boost-1.63$ find |grep asio |grep cpp$|wc
    214 214 9862

Asking bootstrap about what it would do shows it is not willing to build
Asio:

balazs_at_bamer-debian:/opt/boost-1.63$ ./b2 --show-libraries
The following libraries require building:
    - atomic
    - chrono
    - container