Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost Asio not built
From: Christopher Pisz (christopherpisz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-07 12:03:12

That is incorrrect. Boost has binary libraries you link to statically or
dynamically depending which parts of boost you use. _Most_ of boost is
header only.

If you cannot get it to build yourself, it is also distributed as pre built
binaries
https://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/boost-binaries/

and even easier, you can use NuGet to get boost as a nuget package.