Subject: [Boost-users] How to setup log directory in an directory that is not fixed?
From: Bruce (liu.bl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-17 01:34:54

Hi,

I am using boost.Log. I config the log using a logconfig.ini file.

Now the requirement changed, we need to put the log in an directory specific to a login account. The account may change so we have to first create the directory then set the log output file to this directory.

I tried to first log the logconfig.ini and then set the logging::add_file_log(...), but the file path set in the .ini files created too. If I don't setup the FileName in the .ini file, it throws a exception.

Is there anyway to set the path and the file name separately? Or change the file path after loading the .ini config file?

Thanks